Thursday, September 09, 2004
heyhey... have not updated for quite long already... ok... not exactly larx... hehe... yupz... got tis frm limin's bloggie... i find tis so sweet too... hehe... tis is dedicated to ALL CHRISTIANS and i hope tt tis will touch the lives of others to ACCEPT CHRIST... hehe... yupz... :D
God's Grocery Store
As I was walking down life's highway
many years ago
I came upon a sign that read
God's Grocery Store.
When I got a little closer
the doors swung open wide
And when I came to myself
I was standing inside.
I saw a host of angels.
They were standing everywhere
One handed me a basket and said
"My child shop with care."
Everything a human needed
was in that grocery store
And what you could not carry
you could come back for more.
First I got some Patience.
Love was in that same row.
Further down was Understanding,
you need that everywhere you go.
I got a box or two of Wisdom
and Faith a bag or two.
And Charity of course
I would need some of that too.
I couldn't miss the Holy Ghost
It was all over the place.
And then some Strength and Courage
to help me run this race.
My basket was getting full but
I remembered I needed Grace,
And then I chose Salvation for
Salvation was for free
I tried to get enough of that
to do for you and me.
Then I started to the counter
to pay my grocery bill,
For I thought I had everything
to do the Master's will.
As I went up the aisle I saw
Prayer and put that in,
For I knew when I stepped outside
I would run into sin.
Peace and Joy were plentiful,
the last things on the shelf.
Song and Praise were hanging near
so I just helped myself.
Then I said to the angel
"How much do I owe?"
He smiled and said
"Just take them everywhere you go.
"Again I asked "Really now,
how much do I owe?"
"My child " he said, "God paid your bill a long, long time ago."
_________________ the world is our stage.
own THAT reebok top.
own THAT pair of purple nike shoes.
dine at mozzaic restaurant.
start a dance ministry at NCC.
go isreal with NCC.
go for church camp.
get baptised! (:
get the NCC jacket.